According to Statista.com 51.89% of web traffic comes from mobile users. If your website isn’t responsive and designed for mobile, can you afford to miss out on more than half of your potential customers?
Search engines are starting to index mobile versions of websites and penalize sites that don’t have a mobile friendly version. This can hurt your traffic and your bottom line. And if you have an e-commerce site, you are missing out on potential sales.
What does it mean when your site is responsive?
- It has large, legible type on a mobile device.
- It has large buttons that are easy to press on an iPhone.
- It has images that are scaled properly for a great phone experience.
- It’s FAST!
What does it look like if it’s not responsive?
- A shrunken version of your desktop site.
- A flash site (this won’t load on a phone at all, users will get a blank page).
Is your website mobile ready and responsive? If not, we can help! Contact us and we’ll get you set up with a beautiful mobile design. Shine on the web!